Income Post-Payment Analyst
Euroclear Bank is the premier provider of settlement and related securities services for cross-border transactions involving domestic and international bonds, equities, derivatives and investment funds. We offer clients a single access point to post-trade services covering domestic securities from over 40 markets.
Euroclear Bank Hong Kong are recruiting for a replacement position to join our Income Post-Payment team.
As part of the wider Euroclear Bank Operations division, our Income Post-Payment team mainly deal with the reconciliation of the funds received (i.e. credit confirmation) with what has been (or expected to be) paid to the clients and to address the discrepancies.
Job Description – your part of the deal
Your role in the Processing part of the Income Post-Payment will be to manage a panel of different tasks linked to the cash management of the Income business:
• Collecting and reconciling cash confirmations released by our cash correspondents according to currencies deadline
• Start a first investigation to identifying unexpected cash proceeds and some discrepancies •Manage the related departmental Ledgers
• Manage different reporting to clients or to Treasury
• Participate in projects and initiatives for process improvement
• Day to day task management and ensure adherence to risk and escalation policies Your profile We are looking for candidates with the following attributes:
• Strong team player
• Strong risk mindset who likes to manage cash flows
• Strong sense of accountability and ownership
• Good time management skills and able to cope with changing volumes, whilst maintaining accuracy and quality
• You have excellent problem solving skills with attention to detail We offer
• Excellent team environment with a strong working together spirit
• The opportunity to become a solid cash expert
• You will have to deal with different parties (internal & external)
• Internal mobility to other functions within Euroclear Bank.
|Job ref no.||CT3125483-01#9581|