Office: Domestic & Transportation Team, Tseung Kwan O Hospital
Pay: HK$15,056 to HK$18,301 per month
1. Assist in managing daily operation of the Domestic and Transportation Team office
2. Supervise frontline supporting staff and monitor staff performance
3. Manning the incoming call counter and arrange for job order
4. Assist to maintain and monitor staff duty roster
5. Assist in handling emergent incident and disaster outbreak
6. Perform clerical duties including filing, data entry, simple statistics and record keeping
7. Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors
(i) Completed F.5/ S.5 with:
(a) 5 subjects passed in HKCEE including English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language, or equivalent; OR
(b) 5 subjects in HKDSE attaining the level specified below:
i. Level 2 in English Language and Chinese Language, and
ii. Level 2 in New Senior Secondary subjects/ “Attained" in Applied Learning subjects (subject to a maximum of 2 subjects under this category)/ Grade E in Other Language subjects, or equivalent AND relevant experience / license; OR
(ii) Able to read and write Chinese, speak fluent Cantonese and read, write and speak simple English AND well experienced / relevant license
1. Tertiary education level, or equivalent
2. Has experience in customer service and supervisory role would be an advantage.
3. Has experience in handling domestic and transportation service in relevant institutions
4. Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access and Chinese word processing
5. Able to handle multi-tasks and work under pressure
1. Appointment will be on contract terms for 1-2 years. 5% of total basic salary as end-of-contract gratuity may be offered upon satisfactory completion of contract.
2. Required to perform shift duties including Overnight Shifts, Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above and Black Rainstorm Warning.
3. May be required to attend duties in case of emergency
4. May be required to wear N-95 mask and Personal Protective Equipment when discharging duties.
5. May be required to work in another work location to meet service needs of the HA.
Please submit application on-line https://erecruit.ha.org.hk/career/Default.asp?PID=3&AC=HKHA&EC=HA_Adm&GC=HAADM&JobID=29714&LID=1&SP=1&WD5A26498049497604 on or before 19 July 2018. For enquiries, please telephone 2208 0380.
|Job ref no.||KEC/T107/18 (CT3110743-01#0041)|