Office: Supporting Services Department, United Christian Hospital
Pay: HK$15,735 to HK$19,126 per month
1) Coordinate various central domestic services including cleansing, patient portering, messengerial & material transportation, pest control, gardening, domestic & waste management, staff changing rooms, staff quarters and other supporting services
2) Liaise and coordinate with service users and service contractors
3) Assist supervisors in the daily supervision of supporting team
4) Prepare duty roster for supporting staff
5) Provide training to frontline staff
6) Control and maintain stock records of materials, store items, and other equipment
7) Support routine & ad hoc domestic and portering services and provide emergency support when required
8) Perform shift duty as scheduled and as required
9) Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
1. Able to read and write Chinese, speak fluent Cantonese and read, write and speak simple English and well experienced/relevant license; OR
2. Completed F.5/ S.5 with:
(a) 5 subjects passed in HKCEE including English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language, or equivalent; OR
(b) 5 subjects in HKDSE attaining the level specified below:
i. Level 2 in English Language and Chinese Language, and
ii. Level 2 in New Senior Secondary subjects/ “Attained" in Applied Learning subjects (subject to a maximum of 2 subjects under this category)/ Grade E in Other Language subjects, or equivalent
And relevant experience/license.
1) Training and relevant experience in the fields of hospitality management, housekeeping or property management;
2) Working experience in supervision of staff in health care industry and/or service industry;
3) Knowledge in computer applications including MS Word, Excel and Chinese word processing; and experience in HA’s software applications such as Automatic Dispatch System (ADS)
4) Pleasant and mature personality, interested to work in hospital environment;
5) Good communication, interpersonal and supervisory skills and good command of written and spoken Chinese;
6) Self-motivated, responsible and able to work independently
1. Appointment will be on contract terms for 1-2 years. 5% of total basic salary as end-of-contract gratuity may be offered upon satisfactory completion of contract.
2. Retiring / retired HA staff who wish to continue working for HA after their normal retirement may also apply. If selected, the terms and conditions of employment will be offered in accordance with prevailing policies of the Retired and Rehire Mechanism of HA.
3. Incumbent of the post may be required to perform shift duties (including Saturday/Sunday/Public Holidays) and to attend duties during typhoons, rainstorms and other emergencies.
4. May be required to wear uniform.
5. May be required to perform "on-call" duties.
6. May be required to wear N-95 mask and Personal Protective Equipment when discharging duties.
7. May be required to work in another work location to meet service needs of the HA.
Please submit application on-line https://erecruit.ha.org.hk/career/Default.asp?PID=3&AC=HKHA&EC=HA_Adm&GC=HAADM&JobID=31976&LID=1&SP=1&WD5A90971010923386 on or before 31 March 2019. For enquiries, please telephone 2208 0380.
|Job ref no.||KEC/U003/19 (CT3117740-01#0017)|