- Handle full set of air export shipments
- Handle Clients.
- Tracing cargo status, monitor air performance.
- Communicate with customers and overseas agents.
- Assist in daily logistics operation and ad hoc project
- Perform other duties as assigned by Managers
- F.5 or above
- Minimum 1 year solid experience in logistic/shipping coordination ( Fresh graduates are also welcome)
- Responsible, punctuality & able to work independently.
- Good command in written & spoken English and Mandarin.
- PC knowledge skill with basically MS Word & Excel & Outlook.
- Sound knowledge in logistics management would be an advantage
- Hardworking and willing to learn.
We offer competitive remuneration package (Double pay / Medical Insurance / Bonus etc) to the successful candidate. Interested parties please apply with full resume stating availability, current and expected salaries by clicking “Apply Now”.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.