• Provide marshalling guidance for aircraft docking, conduct patrol duties & checks on ramp operators’ performance and to ensure compliance with safety standards on the ramp so as to optimize operational efficiency
• Coordinate with airlines and business partners to ensure efficient ground handling of aircrafts, facilitate aircraft arrival/departure logistics, provide surveillance of ramp activities and maintain aircraft registration records
• Assist in the handling of aircraft emergency and airside incidents including investigation of traffic accidents and personal injury cases
• Perform patrol and bird scaring duties, conduct scheduled inspection on runway and taxiway systems and facilitate in the monitoring of service contractors’ performance
• Required to work on shift duties
• Degree holder with at least 1 year relevant working experience. Secondary level education with 5 years’ working experience will also be considered. Experience in airport-related area is an advantage
• Team player with pleasant personality and good communication & interpersonal skills, detail-oriented, responsible, enthusiastic and motivated
• Competent PC skills in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Competency in other software is an advantage
• Good spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge in Putonghua is an advantage
• Possess a valid HK driving license with Class 1 and Class 2 endorsement for manual transmission cars
Interested parties please click here to submit your application on-line.
Closing date: 24 July 2018
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.
|Job ref no.||AIRF18-0388-02 (CT3114536-01#0261)|
Where Your Career Takes Flight
Airport Authority Hong Kong (AA) manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.