• Provide high quality customer services and accurate information at the Telephone Response Centre to airport users and business partners
• Assist in the collection of accurate data from airport users and business partners for operation planning and further process and analysis
• Assist in preparation of relevant reports on faults and repairing needs to ensure service delivery per pre-set standards
• Required to work on shift duties (including overnight shift duties)
• Degree holder with at least 1 year’s hands-on customer service experience preferably in airline / airport operations environment or hospitality industry. Secondary level with at least 5 years working experience in the above industries will also be considered
• A good team player, detailed-oriented, enthusiastic and self-motivated
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese)
Interested parties please click here to submit your application on-line.
Closing date: 19 July 2018
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.
|Job ref no.||T1CR18-0362-01 (CT3114536-01#0254)|
Where Your Career Takes Flight
Airport Authority Hong Kong (AA) manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.