• Assist in the management of service contracts, in particular those for the provision of customer services at the taxi station of the Ground Transportation Centre and anti-touting in the passenger terminals
• Assist management of Land Transport & Projects section in the preparation for, and coordination of, tendering exercises for service and other contracts
• Monitor the performance of contractors and business partners, in particular their staff deployment and quality of services
• Assist in planning and implementation of business initiatives, such as facilities enhancements, process improvements, automation, etc
• Assist in conducting market research, arranging surveys to obtain operational or market data, and data analysis
• Perform frontline operational duties when required, such as passenger flow management during/after inclement weather or other disruptions, incident handling and investigation, etc
• Assist in liaison with stakeholders, such as public transport service providers, business partners, government departments, trade unions and liaison groups, etc
• Degree holder in Transport Planning, Aviation Management, Business Administration, Engineering, Applied Science or other related disciplines with minimum 1 year’s relevant working experience in passenger transport, airport operations or logistics
• Higher diploma holder with minimum 3 years’ working experience in passenger transport, airport operations or logistics
• Experience in bus operation, transport planning, project management or contract management is an advantage
• With good planning, organizational, communication, execution and negotiation skills
• Being a good team player, customer-oriented, strong attention to details, proactive and able to work independently and under pressure
• Strong PC skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese; Good command of Putonghua is an advantage
• Possession of valid HK driving license is an advantage
Interested parties please click here to submit your application on-line.
Closing date: 19 July 2018
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.
|Job ref no.||MCDD18-0361-02 (CT3114536-01#0257)|
Where Your Career Takes Flight
Airport Authority Hong Kong (AA) manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.