• Handle daily administration and accounting work of subscriptions of services
• Coordinate with airport users on their service requests and follow through with internal departments
• Support planning and implementation of new and improvement business projects and follow through the action items with internal and external parties
• Manage the inventory controls of consumables
• Handle customer complaints/ enquiries/ feedbacks
• Assist in administration of service agreement execution as well as budget preparation, outlook and follow up on ageing lists
• Provide administrative support to the team on daily operations
• Degree holder in Business Administration, Operations Management, Engineering or related disciplines with at least 1 year’s working experience, preferably with exposure to airline / airport operations or project management in aviation industry
• A self-starter, meticulous, collaborative and strong sense of latest smart technology inventions
• Proactive, multi-tasking, able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
• With good communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
• Proficient in MS Office applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint. With user experience / graphical design and mobile app experience will be an advantage
• Good spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua
Interested parties please click here to submit your application on-line.
Closing date: 2 October 2018
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.
|Job ref no.||SMD18-0148-06 (CT3114536-01#0421)|
Where Your Career Takes Flight
Airport Authority Hong Kong (AA) manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.