• Manage customer satisfaction surveys and other KPI measurements at the airport for performance monitoring and planning purposes
• Conduct regular surveys at the airport to measure passenger satisfaction over a wide range of airport services and facilities
• Collect performance and process related KPI data for CS frontline team service monitorin
• Design and conduct in-depth studies on airport services and facilities for continuous enhancement
• Process customer satisfaction and service performance data / information and perform statistical and quantitative analysis with computerized statistical tools
• Manage Comments Corner at HKIA to collect passenger feedback and suggestions for improvement of airport services and facilities, interact with passengers and give out souvenirs, and take care of stock management for consumables used thereat
• Staff have to work during non-office hours and weekends based on the monthly roster subject to operation needs
• Degree holder with at least one year working experience preferably in airline or hospitality industry. Post-secondary level education with at least 5 years’ relevant working experience will also be considered
• Responsible, reliable, able to work independently with high level of accuracy
• Good command of spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Putonghua). Knowledge and skills of using other language (e.g. Japanese, Korean, French etc.) as a definite asset
• Good knowledge of computer applications such as Excel. Hands-on experiences of handheld device applications. Knowledge and experience in Visual Basic or other programming languages are preferred
Interested parties please apply online via https://www.hongkongairport.com/en/careers/
Closing date: 24 April 2019
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.
|Job ref no.||T1D18-0741-05 (CT3120348-01#0124)|
Where Your Career Takes Flight
Airport Authority Hong Kong (AA) manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.