• New business and after sales administration processing;
• Data maintenance of Company’s Clients Automation System;
• Responsible for customer servicing such as handling enquiries from business introducers
• Coordinate and communicate with local sales team and product providers;
• Undertake other administrative duties from time to time when necessary to assist in the
successful operation of the company.
• Conversant in spoken/written English, Cantonese and/or Mandarin
• F. 7 or above
• At least two years working experience in administration or client servicing post
• Experience in Insurance or Finance Industry is an advantage
• Self-motivated and able to work independently with effective communication skill
• Able to meet tight deadline and work under pressure
• Good PC skill in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, etc
• Be committed to deliver quality customer service
• IIQE 1, 3, 5 holders is definitely a PLUS
Please send your full resume with expected salary by clicking Apply Now
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3119080-01#5439|
Harris Fraser Group is a wealth and investment management company assisting clients in Asia to protect and grow their wealth since 1990.
Being an important investment management arm and the major services distribution of the Mason Group, Harris Fraser is building a HNW client relationship team to feed into the Group's Wealth Management ecosystem by starting with a thorough knowledge of the client, coupling that with extensive research and providing relevant options to satisfy the clients' needs. Harris Fraser's services include asset management, Private Banking account opening, corporate and trust services, investment savings plans, tax planning, life and general insurance, overseas property investment and MPF advisory.
Headquartered in Hong Kong over a couple of decades, Harris Fraser has expanded its professional coverage to China, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan and Korea.