Reporting to the Fund Operations Manager, you will have extensive exposure in hedge fund industry for back office operations processing, including but not limited to, trade booking/processing, settlement and confirmations, and handling corporation actions of hedge funds with dynamic trading strategies across different financial markets and investment products. You should have fundamental knowledge and experience in the funds industry.
· Perform regular risk exposure/risk limit reports
· Perform ad-hoc analyses/reporting to address client's queries
· Perform daily marking on various products for P&L reporting
· Communicate with data vendors to resolve any kinds of data issue
· Be able to work towards the agreed client deadlines and manage client expectations accordingly
· Perform other related duties as assigned
· Bachelors Degree in Finance, Economics or related fields
· Willingness to work on public holiday to accommodate and support clients’ requirements
· Sound knowledge of different types of investment product
· Positive working attitude and the ability to work with minimum supervision and under pressure
· Strong communication skills
· Hardworking, self-initiated and good team player
· Good command in both Cantonese and English
· Strong computer skills, particularly Excel VBA
· CFA/FRM qualification is an advantage
· Fresh Graduates are welcome
Attractive salary and good fringe benefits will be offered to the qualified candidate. Please send full resume with expected salary by e-mail. All personal information will be used for recruitment purpose.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114630-01#8397|