- handling subtitles production,checking and provide on-site supports;
- preparing screeners or all necessary screening materials for 43rd HKIFF and other Society organized events;
- handling file conversion and video editing;
- taking care of film/video checking;
- assuming duties at HKIFF Temporary Office during the annual film festival period;
- assisting in all issues related to film festival operations and film screening activities of the Society and
The above position is offered on temporary contract terms only.
Interested parties should apply with detailed resume stating current and expected salary to The HR & Administration Office, The Hong Kong International Film Festival Society at 8/F, The Rays, 71 Hung To Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong or email to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
(All personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only. Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.)
|Job ref no.||CT3119410-01#0038|
The Hong Kong International Film Festival Society values creativity, dedication and passion in our employees. If you are looking for exciting challenges, join us for the promotion of the art and culture of films through three leading film events in Asia: The Hong Kong International Film Festival, The Asian Film Awards and The Hong Kong – Asia Film Financing Forum.
We are looking for aspiring individuals to join our dynamic team to fill the following position: