- Support operations to improve service level and profitability of the centre
- Design and provide training program for frontline staff, striving for excellence in customer service and clinical practice, and operational efficiency
- Establish standard operating procedures for the centre and develop audit parameters for compliance measurement and spearhead continuous improvement projects
- Monitor and implement logistics matters relating to external providers as required
- Maintain a close relationship with Sales and Operations team, Centre-In-Charge, Radiographers and Radiologists in order to facilitate better communication
- Handle complaints, suggest and execute improvement plan
- Assist in ad hoc projects of Diagnostic and Imaging Operation if required
- University graduate in preferably with medical / nursing training
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience preferable in management in imaging centres or medical centres
- Good command of both spoken & written Chinese and English
- A team leader with strong operational and people management skill
- Self-starter, independent with good communication and analytical thinking
- Must be computer literate
We offer competitive remuneration packages with medical insurance, paid bank holidays and annual leave, performance bonus and chances for career development.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job
(All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114389-01#9639|
Trinity Medical Imaging Centre (Established in 2016) offers a wide range of premier medical imaging services in Hong Kong. Our mission is to provide premier quality affordable health care services and to improve the health of the communities we serve. To cope with our expansion, we would like to invite high caliber for the following vacancy.