Job profile: Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will support the Operations Department in the order processing and order co-ordination, performing routine purchase, arrangement of samples, data entries and reporting.
- Form 6 or above.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in purchasing, in toys field will be a plus.
- Solid knowledge on MS Office (Word, Excel), Outlook and PC tools.
- Experienced user of Manufacturing software / ERP systems (SAP).
- Fluent in Cantonese, English & Mandarin.
- Strong sense of responsibility, well organized, multi-task oriented, hard working, and willing to learn.
- Extremely self-motivated.
Selected candidates will be invited to join our dynamic team (office in TST East), and will be offered an attractive package, including:
- Competitive salary (conditional year end one month salary & conditional performance bonus).
- 5 days work (from 9:30am to 6:30pm).
- 15 days annual leave (+1 additional day for each 3-year period max 3 days).
- Group medical and life insurance plan after 6 months period.
Interested parties please send full resume, and cover letter (specifying availability and expected salary) by clicking "Apply Now" . Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only . Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.