- Work closely with users in the Company to
1. lead the development of user requirements
2. recommend solutions on terminal operating system (TOS) improvements
3. revise business processes to fit the business needs
- Liaise with development team on resources allocation and scheduling of tasks
- Facilitate on-site testing and training to ensure the timely delivery of solutions in terms of people and system readiness
- Provide on-site rollout and post-implementation supports, and facilitate on-going enhancements whenever necessary
- Degree holder in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Operations Management, Operations Research or other related disciplines
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant working experience in process re-engineering, consulting or other related fields; candidates with less relevant experience may consider for an assistant position
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, workflow package and MS Project is a definite plus
- Highly customer-focused and self-motivated with excellent analytical, presentation and communication skills
- Able to work independently and efficiently under pressure and tight schedule
- Strong command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
Candidate with less experience or lower qualification will be considered as Assistant Operations Development Analyst
Please apply through our Career Centre at https://www.hit.com.hk/en/Career-With-Us/Career-Oppotunities/Operations-Development-Analyst.html. You may also apply the job by sending your full resume with current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Terminal 4, Container Port Road South, Kwai Chung.
For further information, please visit our website at http://www.hit.com.hk/.
Please read the Personal Information Collection Statement before submitting your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used only for consideration of application for relevant/similar positions within the Hutchison Group of Companies. Applicants not invited for interview in 6 weeks after job posting may consider their application unsuccessful and your personal data will be destroyed after a period of 6 months.
|Job ref no.||HIT/OPS-OD/20190222 (CT3119591-01#0066)|
Hongkong International Terminals Limited (HIT) is one of the leading container terminals in Hong Kong. With a strong emphasis on productivity and efficiency, HIT is committed to the development and implementation of forward-looking, service-enhancing technology.
HIT is a member of HPH Trust, the world’s first container port business trust listed in Singapore. HIT is also a part of Hutchison Ports’ global network of port and logistics operations, and continues to have access to services and resources enjoyed by companies within the Hutchison Ports Group.
Hutchison Ports is the port and related services division of CK Hutchison Holdings Limited (CK Hutchison). Hutchison Ports is the world’s leading port investor, developer and operator.