The incumbent will be responsible for carrying out the pre-opening preparation of Ocean Park Hong Kong Water Park. He/she will assist in the collaboration and coordination with the Project Development Team on the Water Park construction and to handle design and planning, testing and adjustment, SAT, UAT, facilities handover and inspection and licensing. He/she will collaborate with related departments in establishing the policy/ system of water park safety, service policy and system and show quality. He/she is also responsible for setting up the Aquatic team and its correlated recruitment and professional training.
- Holder of bachelor degree or above in theme park operations, recreation, hospitality or related disciplines
- With at least 10 years’ relevant work experience in water park/ aquatic recreation/ hospitality field, with at least 8 years in management capacity
- Experience in project management
- Experience in safety system, manual/ procedures writing
- Good knowledge in aquatic operation management
- Strong leadership skills and collaboration ability
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Able to pass the color vision test
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3120308-01#0013|