Operations Director / Operations Manager – Catering / Food & Beverage
- Responsible for daily operations in order to deliver excellent and efficient catering services through continuous improvement, technology, lean and effective manpower planning.
- Develop and drive the implementation of strategic plans to support the long-term sustainable growth of the business in an alignment with company’ vision, mission and values.
- Manage system streamline, automation and able to identify efficiency gains
- Able to set or improve the existing standard operation procedures
- Conduct regular analysis to evaluate business operations and improvements
- Set and implement sales strategies/plans to achieve the sales target
- Supervise the team to deliver smooth operational flow & service quality and drive revenue to maximizing the profit
- Work closely with marketing team in conducting marketing programs, such as marketing & promotion program, events, customer loyalty program etc.
- Set & fix manpower planning and work with HR dept. on recruitment
- Manage pre-opening projects for outlets, including liaising with contractors and equipment suppliers
- Perform financial analysis and provide periodical reports to management on outlet performance
- Prepare annual budget and perform cost control
- Set and implement training plan for outlet staff on service quality and procedures
- Handle the ad-hoc projects as required
- At least 6 - 10 years of experience in a Food and Beverage management role
- Good sense of business acumen to recommend and execute new initiatives to improve F & B financial and service standard
- Preferably with operational knowledge in managing central kitchen
- Strong communication, analytical, critical thinking and financial skills with the ability to understand and describe complex situations.
- Experience in strategic and business planning
- Result-oriented and able to manage change
- Strategic thinking, broad business perspectives and strong management skills;
- Excellent presentation and persuasion skills, problem solving and analytical skills
- Energetic and passionate
- Good at service training, sensitive at figures and be proactive
- Able to work under pressure and multi-tasking
- Excellent leadership skills with good communication skills
- Good command of spoken English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Good written English & Chinese
Interested parties please send your application (in MS Word Format)
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.