Our client is a well-established, International Private Bank with years of experience in management, with over 20 offices worldwide. They have Asset Management exposure too. The role gives great exposure to KYC and operations relating to client on boarding, and will work directly with senior management.
- Conduct Operation Due Diligence on Hedge Funds
- Collect detailed information via email and conducting interviews via calls and meetings for verification and clarification
- Liaising with internal Investment Team on a daily basis
- Conducting DD on Credit Ratings, Cash Movement, IT, BCP, Regulatory Requirements, Risk Control, Service Agreements etc. - The entire Operations Framework
- Collate and analyse collected data and information and produce a detailed report for Investment Team
- Will working very closely with the CIO
- University degree holder in Risk Management or Finance, or related discipline
- Minimum 6 - 8 years solid experience in handling Hedge Fund Clients and/or Hedge Fund Operations
- Excellent communications in English
- Good knowledge in company formation and documentation requirements
- Well-versed with HKMA and SFO policies
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, strong at Microsoft Word / Excel
- Demonstrate ability to drive change initiatives and project implementation
- Self-motivated and willing to work overtime when required
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.