The Asia Operations Divisional Management team is the primary team working directly with the Asia Head of Operations and Asia Operations Senior Management Committee, from both a regional and functional perspective.
Key areas include:
Responsibilities: The Associate will primarily support the Asia Ops Business Manager in, and (where applicable) take ownership and drive, the following areas and initiatives listed below.
Given the nature of the team and role, the coverage and scope of the role is expected to change on an ongoing basis along with the rest of the team, with exposure to a wide variety of initiatives and areas. The Associate is expected to be able to provide independent thought and input to existing processes, offer suggestions for improvements on an ongoing basis, and take the lead in driving and implementing change where possible.
1) Regional Governance Monthly & Quarterly Management Packs, Ad Hoc Management Reporting.
2) People Agenda Monthly People Strategy Pack, Communications Initiatives & Events, Analyst Program: Regional Committee & Hong Kong Program, People Engagement, Training.
3) Regional Initiatives PMO Support.
4) Financials Monthly & Quarterly Reporting, Space Management & Strategy.
5) Silo Business Management Budgeting & Forecasting, Expense & Headcount Tracking, Capacity Management, Silo Business Management Guidance / Support.
The role will be based in Hong Kong, and is expected to interact significantly with Ops partners and stakeholders across the region, as well as collaborate with Global (EMEA / NA) counterparts on a frequent basis.
- 2+ years of work experience in the Financials industry.
- Strong communication and networking skills.
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint (Advanced).
- Ability to proactively drive initiatives.
- Ability to both work independently and in a team, and with stakeholders across diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Experience working with senior stakeholders.
- Previous Business Management / Project Management experience.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3119652-01#3405|