The incumbent will be responsible for carrying out the pre-opening preparation of Ocean Park Hong Kong Water Park. He/she will assist in the cross-division collaboration and coordination in setting up the Water Park park-wide operations policies, protocols, business and management systems, park rules, guest messaging provision, guest and staff services and facilities.
- Holder of bachelor degree or above in theme park operations, recreation, hospitality or related disciplines
- With at least 10 years’ relevant work experience in water park/ aquatic recreation/ hospitality field, with at least 8 years in management capacity
- Experience in project management
- Experience in safety system, manual/ procedures writing
- Good knowledge in aquatic operation management
- Strong leadership skills and collaboration ability
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Able to pass the color vision test
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3120308-01#0014|