• Assist in the development of simulation models (include 3-D simulation) to simulate different aspects of the airport's operations
• Use of simulation models to analyse performance /capacity of airport facilities and to identify areas of process improvement
• Assist in simulation and data analytics projects
• Analyse data and information and determine the optimal number of facilities by application of advanced statistical, mathematical and other optimising methods
• Create passenger profiles based on data mining, analysis and visualisation
• Support ad-hoc projects or tasks as assigned
• Degree holder in operations research, industrial engineering, mathematics, aviation, transportation or related discipline with a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience
• Hands on experience and knowledge in simulation tools (such as CAST) and programming (such as Arena, CAST, Simio, ArcPORT) and programming (such as Python, VBA, MATLAB, Perl)
• Strong intrinsic problem-solving skills, ability to conduct and interpret analysis independently, with demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills.
• Good understanding of ICAO, IATA standards and recommended practices
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
• Competent PC skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Candidates with less experience will be considered as Operations Research Officer
Interested parties please click here to submit your application on-line.
Closing date: 25 February 2019
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.
|Job ref no.||AOFP18-0744-03 (CT3114536-01#0726)|
Where Your Career Takes Flight
Airport Authority Hong Kong (AA) manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.