1. Become part of the Network and Operations team working on a roster under different holiday calendar to support our various clients in different regions.
2. Perform routine tasks including system health check, alarm monitoring, fault recovery, backup, data inventory, application installation and rollout.
3. Provide help desk support, perform first tier troubleshooting.
4. Problem escalation to clients and vendors when required according to policies and procedures
5. Ad-hoc based assignment when required.
1. Diploma / Degree holder in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
2. Work experience in 7x24 system operation preferred.
3. Work primarily in Network & Operations Center and sometimes in Data Center
4. Knowledge in different Operation System (Windows, Linux)
5. Good communication skills in Chinese and English (Mandarin and Japanese are advantages).
6. Self-motivated, imitative and team work.
7. Experience in usage of various common software (e.g. Microsoft office).
We offer attractive and competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Please send your full resume with expected availability and salary by clicking Apply Now
Collected data will be used in recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#5001|
LabCI is the leading application service provider in Asia providing a full suite of online financial information services and solutions to reputable financial institutions across the region. We adopt state-of-the-art technology and methods of working to provide robust, resilient and quality solutions and service to our clients.