- Responsible for assisting front office operations and maintaining good relationship with the guests
- Handle check in / out procedures in the reception counters for the guests
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors
- Diploma Holder in Hotel Management or related discipline
- 1 - 2 years’ relevant experience in hospitality industry
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Including Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Overnight shift duty is required
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package including 1 extra day off per month, incentive, birthday leave, annual leave, marriage leave, duty meal, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage. Interested parties please send full CV with available date, present & expected salary to H7606-HR2@accor.com with attention to the Talent & Culture Department.
Information provided will be treated in strictly confidential and only be used for recruitment purpose. For more information of the Company, please visit our web site at www.ibishotel.com / www.accorhotels.com
Being one of the Asian ibis flagships, ibis Hong Kong Central & Sheung Wan Hotel located in Sheung Wan district within minutes away from transportation networks, is housed with 550 modern guestrooms, a casual-dining restaurant TASTE and a LE BAR for business and social meet-ups.