It’s a powerful feeling, to belong. It’s finishing each other’s thoughts. Laughing at the same jokes. It’s that moment you feel truly and completely yourself. It’s working with people who treat you like family. At Marriott International we know that when you feel at home, you’ll make our guests feel at home. If this sounds like the place for you, join us. With more than 5,700 properties in more than 110 countries, Marriott International offers more opportunities than ever before.
- To act as the person-in-charge for the Housekeeping Department during the overnight shift
- Response to room guests’ requests in a timely and professional manner
- Provide general support to the Housekeeping team
- Follows company policies and procedures
- At least 1 year relevant working experience with basic knowledge of all Housekeeping tasks
- Positive, helpful attitude and excellent telephone manner
- Graduates from hotel industry training school preferred
- Previous work experience as Room Attendant will be an advantage
- Overnight shift is a must for Overnight Housekeeping Clerk
Interested applicants, please complete online application at www.marriott.com/careers or contact Human Resources with exepcted salary and earliest availability (莱紉叫ノ硚畖羛蹈戈方场):
E-mail: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Address : 1 On Ping Street, Shatin, N.T. Hong Kong
Tel: 3940 8895 / Fax: 3940 8899
Marriott International is consistently recognized as an employer of choice around the globe by FORTUNE and Working Mother magazines, DiversityInc, Great Places to Work Institute, and the CRF institute among others. Visit our newsroom to learn more: news.marriott.com
To search all jobs or learn more about Marriott careers: www.marriott.com/careers
Connect and network online with us:
@lifeatmarriott on Snapchat
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.