PURPOSE OF ROLE:
As a Leasing Assistant, you’ll be responsible for inputting and handling incoming enquiry, providing clients with accurate and relevant information about Pacific Place Apartments (PPA) services, facilities and rates.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/ dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
Fun: Meet with hoteliers who bring playfulness at work each day!
Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
Empowerment: We invite you to speak up & put your own ideas into actions.
Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
Authenticity: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Experience: Minimum 2 years of secretarial and administrative experience in hotel/ property management or related field.
Education: HKCEE/ DSE or above.
Skills: Strong interpersonal skills with a strong attention to details. Fully computer literate. Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, proficient in Putonghua or other language would be a definite advantage.
Personality: Good team player and able to develop working relationships with team member.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Inputs and updates room reservations accurately.
- Handles guest inquiries in relation to PPA services and facilities.
- Assists Leasing Manager/ Officer to prepare tenancy agreements and related documents and work process.
- Coordinates with other operating departments such as Guest Experience, Housekeeping, to arrange guest’s requirements.
- Consolidates regular reposts, budget control, coordinates meetings, handles email/ phone calls and other ad-hoc duties.