Responsible to independently manage full spectrum of Human Resources operations for Pacific Place Apartments
Do you have the following?
• Degree holder in human resources, hospitality management or related discipline
• 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience in either hotel or serviced apartment preferred
• Experience in delivering training will be an advantage
• Attention to detail, strong communication skills with a high degree of flexibility
• Good negotiation, interpersonal and problem solving skills
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua would be a definite advantage
We offer attractive benefits (including 5-day work week) and excellent career development opportunities to our team members.
Want to be one of us? Please send us your CV to us.
Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.
Pacific Place Apartments is the first residence in Hong Kong and the fourth by Swire Hotels. Conveniently located above Pacific Place, it offers refined and spacious serviced residences in the heart of the city.