Provide excellent Front Office services to create spontaneous experiences for residence of Pacific Place Apartments.
Do you have the following?
• Preferably tertiary education in hospitality or a related discipline
• Experience in the operations of luxury serviced apartments will be an advantage
• Very flexible and able to adapt to changing environments and management demands
• Good negotiation, communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
• Excellent command of English and Cantonese and preferably Mandarin. Any other language an advantage
• Good PC skills on Access, MS Word and Excel; knowledge in handling Opera system is an advantage
We offer attractive benefits (including 5-day work week) and excellent career development opportunities to our team members.
Want to be one of us? Please send us your CV to us.
Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.
Pacific Place Apartments is the first residence in Hong Kong and the fourth by Swire Hotels. Conveniently located above Pacific Place, it offers refined and spacious serviced residences in the heart of the city.