Duties & Responsibilities
• Delivering creative ideas from concept through design execution for Logo and package design.
• Responsible for all rounded design job ranging from sketch preparation, package development, mock up packaging.
• Prepare and provide accurate production ready artwork files, touch up graphics where needed, art direct photography and manage photo crew.
• Coordinate with creative director, Project Manager , Brand Manager for the package specification.
Desired Skills & Attributes
• Diploma or above in Graphic Design, Packaging Design or related discipline.
• Proficient in the use of Adobe Creative suite, Photoshop, Illustrator.
• Must be highly creative, Good awareness of the market needs and trends of toys packaging.
• Good planning and problem solving skills, focused, well-organized, positive attitude, able to meet deadlines.
• Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin.
• Good interpersonal and communication skill.
• Willing to work in Shenzhen once or twice a week.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118200-01#7798|
ZURU is a disruptive and award-winning company that designs, develops, manufactures and markets innovative toys. Inspired by kids and imaginative play, ZURU is one of the fastest growing toy companies and is known for their agility, creativity and new-age manufacturing techniques. The company employs more than 400 staff, has 10 offices and supplies most major retailers in 120 countries. ZURU has delighted millions of families all over the world through partnerships with entertainment properties, including Nickelodeon, Disney, Universal Studios and DreamWorks as well as successfully building their own global brands such as Bunch O Balloons™, X-Shot™, Robo Alive™, Micro Boats™ and Hamsters in a House™. Let’s reimagine play, everyday!