US listed MNC - a leading international supplier of electronic components and interconnect solutions with 26 manufacturing and customer support facilities in 15 countries around the world. Hong Kong office is the Asia Pacific Regional Office and Logistics Centre - China Sales offices are located in Shanghai, Beijing and Shenzhen. We are looking for a PARALEGAL – with details as follows :
- Law degree holder is highly prefer
- 5 years' solid legal experience as a paralegal with some exposure to the PRC market
- Solid experience in reviewing and commenting on legal agreements and contracts written in English and Chinese
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Can speak fluent Mandarin and read and write in fluent Chinese)
- Able to work independently in completing all assigned legal projects in an efficient manner
- Experience in US/MNC companies is a plus
- Reporting to Legal Advisor
- Work in Legal Team of 2 members (Legal Advisor + Paralegal); Department Head is US General Counsel who is based in US Headquarters
- JOB SUMMARY : Responsible for providing legal support duties and handle legal administration work on the PRC and other Asian markets.
- You will work closely with all internal and external parties to ensure that your assigned legal works are fulfilled.
- Review and comment on legal agreements with customers / distributors and general corporate contracts (eg, purchase agreement, new product development agreement, technology agreement, quality agreement, confidentiality agreement, tenancy agreement, etc)
- Communicate with different internal business departments for comments on the legal agreements and general contracts
- Handle the contract approval, signing and filing procedures for the legal agreements and general contracts
- Handle legal administration work on the PRC and other Asian markets
- Prepare company information for submission to regulators, with a particular emphasis on the PRC and other Asian markets
- Liaise with the General Counsel (who is based in the US) and other external parties (eg, external counsels and company secretary)
- Enter and administer contracts and the contract approval process for Asian contracts in Effacts
- 5 days work
- Annual leave : 14 days, upto max 19 days
- 13 months salary + performance bonus
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.