Our client, a leader in the commercial and corporate industry, and also a HK listed group, is seeking a Paralegal to join their legal department due to continuous growth and expansion within the region.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Draft and review legal documents and contracts for the business unit
- Handle translation of legal documents as well as company correspondence
- Collaborate closely with various internal business functions and relevant professional advisers
- Provide administrative support to the Department
- Bachelor degree in Law
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in law firm or in-house legal departments, especially in dealing with commercial contracts (drafting and review)
- PRC legal work experience would be highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of the HK regulatory framework
- Excellent command of English and Chinese; Mandarin highly desirable
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Independent, well-organized, and good time management
- Entertainment and media industry experience highly advantageous
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114843-01#7598|
Eximius was founded in 2008 to supply expert talent to the financial services, corporate services and legal sectors. Our approach has allowed us to enjoy superior market performance since inception.
Today we are an established specialist search and selection firm, supporting an enviable client list across the globe. We operate from our offices in the UK and Hong Kong, enabling global mobilisation for our clients and candidates.