The incumbent will be responsible for managing the performer in Halloween event. He/she will also work for special event promotions. In addition, he/she will assist the Park Entertainment Manager to plan and develop new theatre show and the daily/seasonal fringe entertainment. He/she will work in the maintenance of all the show facilities. He/she will work with the Park Entertainment Manager on the training program for the crew team.
- Diploma / Degree in Theatre / Stage Management is preferred
- With at least 8 years’ solid experience in the production of entertainment programs in performing arts, event management or related field
- With strong leadership and communications skills, responsible and self-motivated
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Putonghua speaking is an advantage
- Willing to work outdoor, on shifts and during weekends and public holidays
- Candidate with less experience would be considered as Assistant Park Entertainment Talent Manager
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3120308-01#0002|