At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organization with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
To facilitate business growth we currently have an opportunity for a Business Clerk in our Valuation & Advisory Services division, Hong Kong. We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual who would like to join our busy team. We are open to looking at fresh graduates for this role.
To be considered for this position you must have:
* Good technical skills (particularly Microsoft Excel and Word)
* A high degree of mathematical skills and accuracy in calculations
* Strong communication skills
* A strong work ethic and a willingness to work hard
* An ability to work as a team
* Fluent spoken and written English and Cantonese. An ability to speak Mandarin is an advantage
You will be expected to maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing and database systems, as well as perform other administrative tasks to support the Valuation & Advisory team. In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work with industry-leading colleagues in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you then we want to hear from you. Please attach your CV to your application.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
|Job ref no.||14324_1525243257 (CT3112443-01#0247)|