The Claim Management Section of our Betting Control and Customer Operations Department provides dividend claims services to the public, as well as operating the Mark Six Draws. We are looking for a proactive and highly motivated individual to join our team.
• provide operation and administrative support on claims cases processing including data input, AV records housekeeping, filing and report compilation
• support on communications with internal parties and/or customers for enquiries and replies by phone
• perform other general duties assigned by supervisors
You should have
• Form 5 or above
• working experience in customer service field
• good interpersonal skills and be a good team player
• good communication skills in spoken English and Chinese (able to speak Putonghua will be an advantage)
• familiar in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Chinese word processing
Terms of Employment
HK$59 per hour
Sha Tin Racecourse
Mon to Sun: 9:00 am - 12:00 midnight
*Average 7 – 9 hours per shift. Actual working hours depends on operational need.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume with job reference to:
Email: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Fax: 2881 7966
Mail: The Human Resources Department,
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
1 Sports Road, Happy Valley,
Find out more about this remarkable opportunity today. Visit our website at www.hkjc.com now.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.