Lingnan Institute of Further Education (LIFE) is a self-financing arm of Lingnan University providing various full-time and continuing education programmes, including Postgraduate Diploma, overseas top-up degree, Associate Degree, Higher Diploma, Diploma, Diploma Yi Jin and other Lifelong and professional education programmes to meet the diverse learning needs of society.
We are now inviting applications for the following posts:
Part-time College Lecturers
Arts and Humanities
Associate Degree/Higher Diploma/Diploma Programmes
1. Chinese Creative Writing (Post Ref.: 18/219/CT)
2. Chinese Language and Putonghua (Post Ref.: 18/220/CT)
3. Chinese Linguistics and Grammar (Post Ref.: 18/221/CT)
4. Classical Chinese Literature (Post Ref.: 18/222/CT)
5. Contemporary and Modern Chinese Literature (Post Ref.: 18/223/CT)
6. English Linguistics (Post Ref.: 18/224/CT)
7. English (Academic English/ Business English/IELTS) (Post Ref.: 18/225/CT)
8. General Education (Ethics/Morality/Logic) (Post Ref.: 18/226/CT)
9. History (Post Ref.: 18/227/CT)
10. Hong Kong Studies/ Literature and Culture (Post Ref.: 18/228/CT)
11. Japanese Language and Japanese Studies (Post Ref.: 18/229/CT)
12. Online Journalism and Communication (Chinese) (Post Ref.: 18/230/CT)
13. Philosophy (Post Ref.: 18/231/CT)
14. Translation and Interpreting (Post Ref.: 18/232/CT)
Applicants should have a Master’s degree or above in relevant discipline. Applicants should have a native or near-native mastery of Putonghua/Japanese proficiency in the respective subjects. Applicants with qualification in PSC Putonghua Proficiency Test at Level 2 Grade A or above are preferred for Chinese Language and Putonghua courses. Candidates with N1 in Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) are preferred for Japanese Language courses.
Applicants should have substantial relevant teaching experience at tertiary education sector.
Salary and Fringe Benefits
Commencing salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter, a resume and a completed application form (Form R1 which is obtainable at http://www.LN.edu.hk/hr/employment-opportunities/application-forms) to the Human Resources Office, Lingnan University, Tuen Mun, Hong Kong by post or by email: LIFE-recruit2@LN.edu.hk (as attachment in MS word format) by 22 November 2018. Please quote the reference number of the post in all correspondence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
The University reserves the right not to make an appointment of the posts advertised, or to fill the posts by invitation or by search. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Job ref no.||18/219-232/CT (CT3116692-01#0089)|