Lingnan Institute of Further Education (LIFE) is a self-financing arm of Lingnan University providing various full-time and continuing education programmes, including Postgraduate Diploma, overseas top-up degree, Associate Degree, Higher Diploma, Diploma, Diploma Yi Jin and other Lifelong and professional education programmes to meet the diverse learning needs of society.
We are now inviting applications for the following posts:
Part-time College Lecturers
Bachelor Degree Programme
1. Psychology (Post Ref.: 18/233/CT)
Associate Degree/Higher Diploma/Diploma Programmes
2. Children with Special Needs (Behavioural Observation and Assessment/ Inclusive Education/ Play Intervention for Children with Special Needs) (Post Ref.: 18/234/CT)
3. Counselling (Post Ref.: 18/235/CT)
4. Early Childhood Education (Post Ref.: 18/236/CT)
5. Educational Research (Post Ref.: 18/237/CT)
6. Psychology (Post Ref.: 18/238/CT)
7. Social Welfare and Social Problems (Post Ref.: 18/239/CT)
Applicants should have a Master’s degree or above in relevant discipline, substantial relevant teaching experience at tertiary education sector.
Salary and Fringe Benefits
Commencing salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter, a resume and a completed application form (Form R1 which is obtainable at http://www.LN.edu.hk/hr/employment-opportunities/application-forms) to the Human Resources Office, Lingnan University, Tuen Mun, Hong Kong by post or by email: LIFE-recruit2@LN.edu.hk (as attachment in MS word format) by 22 November 2018. Please quote the reference number of the post in all correspondence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
The University reserves the right not to make an appointment of the posts advertised, or to fill the posts by invitation or by search. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Job ref no.||18/233-239/CT (CT3116692-01#0090)|