Lingnan Institute of Further Education (LIFE) is a self-financing arm of Lingnan University providing various full-time and continuing education programmes, including Postgraduate Diploma, overseas top-up degree, Associate Degree, Higher Diploma, Diploma, Diploma Yi Jin and other Lifelong and professional education programmes to meet the diverse learning needs of society.
We are now inviting applications for the following posts:
Part-time College Lecturers
Postgraduate Diploma/Bachelor Degree Programmes
1. Accounting and Finance (Post Ref.: 18/240/CT)
2. Business Management (Post Ref.: 18/241/CT)
3. Economics (Post Ref.: 18/242/CT)
4. Research Methods (Post Ref.: 18/243/CT)
5. Marketing (Post Ref.: 18/244/CT)
6. Sport Business Management (Post Ref.: 18/245/CT)
Associate Degree/Higher Diploma/Diploma Programmes
7. Accounting, Law and Finance (Post Ref.: 18/246/CT)
8. Airline Service and Management (Post Ref.: 18/247/CT)
9. Hotel Operations (Post Ref.: 18/248/CT)
10. Information Technology and Multi-media (Post Ref.: 18/249/CT)
11. Quantitative Skills (Post Ref.: 18/250/CT)
12. Management and HRM (Post Ref.: 18/251/CT)
13. Marketing and Customer Service (Post Ref.: 18/252/CT)
14. Property Management (Post Ref.: 18/253/CT)
15. Occupational Health and Safety (Post Ref.: 18/254/CT)
16. Sports Coaching/Management (Post Ref.: 18/255/CT)
Applicants should have a Doctoral degree in relevant discipline for Postgraduate Diploma programme, a Master’s degree or above in relevant discipline for Bachelor Degree, Associate Degree, Higher Diploma and Diploma programmes.
Applicants should have elementary or above coaching license(s) from sports association(s) for Sports Coaching courses. Applicants should have substantial relevant teaching experience at tertiary education sector.
Salary and Fringe Benefits
Commencing salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter, a resume and a completed application form (Form R1 which is obtainable at http://www.LN.edu.hk/hr/employment-opportunities/application-forms) to the Human Resources Office, Lingnan University, Tuen Mun, Hong Kong by post or by email: LIFE-recruit2@LN.edu.hk (as attachment in MS word format) by 22 November 2018. Please quote the reference number of the post in all correspondence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
The University reserves the right not to make an appointment of the posts advertised, or to fill the posts by invitation or by search. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Job ref no.||18/240-255/CT (CT3116692-01#0091)|