Lingnan Institute of Further Education (LIFE) is a self-financing arm of Lingnan University providing various full-time and continuing education programmes, including Postgraduate Diploma, overseas top-up degree, Associate Degree, Higher Diploma, Diploma, Diploma Yi Jin and other Lifelong and professional education programmes to meet the diverse learning needs of society.
We are now inviting applications for the following subject areas of Foundation Programmes including Diploma Yi Jin, Applied Learning and Co-curricular programmes.
Part-time College Lecturers
1. Accounting (Post Ref.: 18/256/CT)
2. Airline Service and Hospitality (Post Ref.: 18/257/CT)
3. Business Management & Marketing (Post Ref.: 18/258/CT)
4. Chinese Language and Putonghua (Post Ref.: 18/259/CT)
5. Civil Service (Post Ref.: 18/260/CT)
6. Communication Skills (Post Ref.: 18/261/CT)
7. Early Childhood Education (Post Ref.: 18/262/CT)
8. English Language (Post Ref.: 18/263/CT)
9. French Language (Post Ref.: 18/264/CT)
10. Japanese Language (Post Ref.: 18/265/CT)
11. Korean Language (Post Ref.: 18/266/CT)
12. Liberal Studies (Post Ref.: 18/267/CT)
13. Mathematics (Post Ref.: 18/268/CT)
14. Psychology (Post Ref.: 18/269/CT)
15. Sports and Fitness Training (Post Ref.: 18/270/CT)
Applicants should have (i) a recognized degree and preferably a postgraduate certificate in Education or equivalent; or a master’s degree in related field of studies; with (ii) at least two years of relevant teaching/work experience; (iii) knowledge of using accounting software, such as MYOB for Accounting subject; and (iv) substantial relevant teaching experience at tertiary education sector. Candidates may be required to teach on Saturdays.
Applicants should have a native or near-native mastery of Putonghua/French/Japanese/Korean proficiency in the respective subjects. Applicants should obtain qualification in PSC Putonghua Proficiency Test at Level 2 Grade A or above for Putonghua Language course. Applicants with N1 qualification in Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) are preferred for Japanese Language courses, with level 6 qualification in Test of Proficiency in Korean (TOPIK) are preferred for Korean Language courses. Applicants should obtain qualification in Diploma in Advanced French (DELF) at C1 or above for French Language courses.
Candidates who have knowledge of Advanced Subsidiary (AS) level from Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) for Japanese and French Language courses would be a definite advantage.
Salary and Fringe Benefits
Commencing salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter, a resume and a completed application form (Form R1 which is obtainable at http://www.LN.edu.hk/hr/employment-opportunities/application-forms) to the Human Resources Office, Lingnan University, Tuen Mun, Hong Kong by post or by email: LIFE-recruit2@LN.edu.hk (as attachment in MS word format) by 22 November 2018. Please quote the reference number of the post in all correspondence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
The University reserves the right not to make an appointment of the posts advertised, or to fill the posts by invitation or by search. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Job ref no.||18/256-270/CT (CT3116692-01#0092)|