Lingnan Institute of Further Education (LIFE) is a self-financing arm of Lingnan University providing various full-time and continuing education programmes, including Postgraduate Diploma, overseas top-up degree, Associate Degree, Higher Diploma, Diploma, Diploma Yi Jin and other Lifelong and professional education programmes to meet the diverse learning needs of society. We are now inviting applications for the following posts:
Part-time College Lecturers
Postgraduate Diploma/Bachelor Degree Programmes
1. Accounting and Finance (Post Ref.: 18/134/CT)
2. Economics (Post Ref.: 18/135/CT)
3. Research Methods (Post Ref.: 18/136/CT)
4. Sport Business Management (Post Ref.: 18/137/CT)
Associate Degree/Higher Diploma/Diploma Programmes
5. Airline Service and Management (Post Ref.: 18/138/CT)
6. Children with Special Needs (Behavioural Observation and Assessment/ Inclusive Education/ Play Intervention for Children with Special Needs) (Post Ref.: 18/139/CT)
7. Early Childhood Education (Post Ref.: 18/140/CT)
8. Hotel Operations (Post Ref.: 18/141/CT)
9. Sports Coaching/Management (Post Ref.: 18/142/CT)
Foundation Programmes (Diploma Yi Jin and Co-curricular programmes)
10. Airline Service (Post Ref.: 18/143/CT)
11. Business Management & Marketing (Post Ref.: 18/144/CT)
12. Communication Skills (Post Ref.: 18/145/CT)
13. Early Childhood Education (Post Ref.: 18/146/CT)
14. Japanese Language (Post Ref.: 18/147/CT)
For Posts (1) to (4), applicants should have a Doctoral degree in relevant discipline for Postgraduate Diploma programme, and a Master’s degree or above in relevant discipline for Bachelor Degree programme.
For Posts (5) to (9), applicants should have a Master’s degree or above in relevant discipline. Applicants should have elementary or above coaching license(s) from sports association(s) for Sports Coaching courses. Applicants should have substantial relevant teaching experience at tertiary education sector.
For Posts (10) to (14), applicants should have (i) a recognized degree and preferably a postgraduate certificate in Education or equivalent; or a master’s degree in related field of studies for Foundation Programmes; with (ii) at least two years of relevant teaching/work experience; and (iii) substantial relevant teaching experience at tertiary education sector. Candidates may be required to teach on Saturdays.
Applicants with N1 qualification in Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) are preferred for Post (14). Candidates who have knowledge of Advanced Subsidiary (AS) level from Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) would be a definite advantage.
Salary and Fringe Benefits
Commencing salary will be competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter, a resume and a completed application form (Form R1 which is obtainable at http://www.LN.edu.hk/hr/employment-opportunities/application-forms) to the Human Resources Office, Lingnan University, Tuen Mun, Hong Kong by post or by email: LIFE-recruit2@LN.edu.hk (as attachment in MS word format) by 20 July 2018. Please quote the reference number of the post in all correspondence.
The University reserves the right not to make an appointment for the posts advertised, or to fill the posts by invitation or by search. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Job ref no.||18/134-147/CT (CT3116692-01#0007)|