The Integrated Contact Centre of Strategic Customer Systems and Planning Department provides one-stop service for the Club’s customers and general public. By means of telephone hotlines and online channels, we provide customers with product information, enquiry handling and venue reservation services, etc. on 24x7 basis.
• handle write-in, email and online customer enquiries in professional and efficient manner
• provide cross support in editing internal communication materials to other teams for handling customer enquiries
• work on shift beyond midnight including weekends and public holidays
You should have
• Form 5 or above
• 2 years working experience in customer service field, exposure to correspondence handling would be an advantage
• excellent written skills in Chinese and English with proficiency in Chinese word processing
• familiar with online chats and mobile messaging apps
$56 per hour
Shift Hour *
- U7 : 6:00 pm – 1:00 am (Mon-Sun/PH)
* Actual working hours depend on operational need and on rostering basis
Sha Tin Racecourse
How to Apply
Please send your resume and job reference to:
Email : email@example.com
Fax : 2881-7966
Mail : The Human Resources Department,
The Hong Kong Jockey Club,
1 Sports Road, Happy Valley,
Find out more about this remarkable opportunity today. Visit our website at www.hkjc.com now.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.