The Integrated Contact Centre of Betting Control and Customer Operations Department provides one-stop service for the Club’s customers and general public. By means of telephone hotlines and online channels, we provide customers with product information, enquiry handling and venue reservation services, etc. on 24x7 basis.
- handle and record telephone enquiries and feedback from customers with courtesy and efficiency, such as betting products
- support racecourse venue reservation in a professional telephone manner
- utilize communication skill and extensive product knowledge to meet customers' needs
You should have
• DSE / HKCEE or above
• 1-2 years working experience in customer service field, preferably in call center environment
• customer-oriented and passionate with good customer service and interpersonal skills
• excellent communication skills in both Chinese and English or Putonghua
• familiar with Chinese word processing
$59 per hour
Shift Hour * (Mon-Sun/PH)
- T2 : 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- T3 : 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
- U1 : 8:00 pm – 2:00 am
- U2 : 7:00 pm – 12:00 midnight
*Average 4-8 working hours per day and 3-5 days per week. Actual working hours depend on operational need and on rostering basis.
Sha Tin Racecourse
How to Apply:
Please send your resume specifying the job application of T2 / T3 / U1 / U2 and complete job reference to:
Email : [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Fax : 2881-7966
Mail : The Human Resources Department,
The Hong Kong Jockey Club,
1 Sports Road, Happy Valley,
Find out more about this remarkable opportunity today. Visit our website at www.hkjc.com now.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club's notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon requested.