The Membership Services Department plays an essential role in providing co-ordination and administrative support, and amenities to the Club's 24,000 Members and their families.
- To handle CRM cases logging, tracing and monitoring. The cases include Feedbacks, Incidents and Service Requests
- To handle basic enquiries according to the Club’s standard policies and procedures as well as handle feedback from Club Members
- To handle other tasks as assigned by supervisors
- Form 6 or above
- A minimum of 2 years’ working experience in call centre or servicing industry preferred
- Proficient in PC skills, including hands-on application of MS office such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint with typing speeds of 30 wpm (Chinese) and 40 wpm (English)
Operates 7 days a week with working hours from 09:00 to 18:00. Staff are required to work at least 2 days per week.
Sha Tin Communications & Technology Centre, Sha Tin Racecourse, Sha Tin or
The Hong Kong Jockey Club Headquarter, One Sports Road, Happy Valley
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.