The Membership Services Department plays an essential role in providing co-ordination and administrative support, and amenities to the Club's 29,000 Members and their families.
- To handle CRM cases logging, tracing and monitoring. The cases include Feedbacks, Incidents and Service Requests
- To handle basic enquiries according to the Club’s standard policies and procedures as well as handle feedback from Club Members
- To handle other tasks as assigned by supervisors
- Form 6 or above
- A minimum of 2 years’ working experience in call centre or servicing industry preferred
- Proficient in PC skills, including hands-on application of MS office such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint with typing speeds of 30 wpm (Chinese) and 40 wpm (English)
Operates 7 days a week with working hours from 09:00 to 18:00. Staff are required to work at least 2 days per week.
- Sha Tin Communications & Technology Centre, Sha Tin Racecourse, Sha Tin or
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club Headquarter, One Sports Road, Happy Valley
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.