Pay rate: $ 76 per hour
Our Property Department commits to provide integrated, customer-centric, sustainable and cost effective asset management, development management, project management and facilities management services to the key Business Units in the Club.
- perform checking, testing and installation of multimedia equipment at Racecourse
- troubleshoot and diagnose any computer, field equipment, or electronic devices’ malfunction, applying current principles and practices of AV /electronic equipment knowledge
- provide support for internal users on everyday operations
- attend both Raceday (Wed / Sat / Sunday / Public Holiday – 09:00 am to 11:30pm) and non-Raceday duty ( 09:00am – 17:30pm )
You should have:
- graduated from a technical college in related discipline
- at least 1 year experience in computer maintenance, field services or repair of multimedia equipment preferably
- proficiency in preparing clear and concise reports
- good communication skills in both spoken and written Chinese and English
Find out more about the remarkable opportunity today. Visit our website at
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.