- Provide maintenance and repair services to the small household electrical appliances
- Ensure high service quality of the repair and maintenance works
- Perform assigned duties as related to the above tasks
- Diploma or above in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, electronic engineering or related discipline
- Experience in repair service will be an advantage
- Basic knowledge in electronics circuit design.
- Good troubleshooting skill
- Initiative, willing to learn and hardworking
- Work independently
- 2-4 full days per month
How to apply: Interested parties please apply via:-
1) Click the below Apply Now button to submit your application
2) Send application by mail to:The Human Resources Manager3M Hong Kong Limited5/F Victoria Centre, 15 Watson Road, North Point, Hong Kong.
(We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. If candidates are not hearing from us within 6 weeks, their applications will be filed for future reference and will be destroyed after three months. All information provided by candidates will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114121-01#0339|
Work for the world's most Innovative Company ? - With diversified markets selling more than 60,000 products worldwide - 50% of global population makes use of its products, directly or indirectly, in their everyday lives 3M is an international manufacturing, marketing and sales organisation producing a wide and highly diversified range of quality products for use in industrial, institutional, consumer, commercial and professional markets. With over 80,000 employees serving customer worldwide, 3M has operations in more than 60 countries with manufacturing facilities and laboratories. To cope with our recent expansion, we have immediate vacancy with following qualifications: -