Upon completion of the first half of the training program (Approximately 9 full days), the hourly pay will be increased to $73.5/hour
Incentive will be issued upon satisfactory of assessments
The Membership Services Department plays an essential role in providing co-ordination and administrative support, and amenities to the Club's 21,000 Members and their families.
- Provide quality services to our Members via phone in our Hotline Team
- Answer Members’ enquiries on membership matters
- Handle racecourse facilities reservations for Members
- Handle Beijing Members reciprocal arrangements
- Provide outbound calls for product selling
- Form 6 or above
- a minimum of 2 years’ working experience in call centre preferred
- fluent in spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- hands-on experience in Windows applications
The Call Center operates 7 days a week with working hours from 09:00 to 18:00
For days with night race meetings, the working hours will be from 09:00 to 23:00
Staff are required to work at least 2 weekdays plus a weekend duty
The Hong Kong Jockey Club Headquarter, One Sports Road, Happy Valley or
Sha Tin Communications & Technology Centre, Sha Tin Racecourse, Sha Tin
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference by clicking Apply Now
Find out more about the remarkable opportunity today. Visit our website at http://www.hkjc.com/ now.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club's notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon requested.