Leading in the Asia-Pacific region, Apptask spearheads the development of innovative enterprise-level mobile applications with cutting-edge technologies. With a vision of being an international powerhouse in mobile solutions, Apptask specialized in developing premier and practical B2B solutions across the most popular mobile platforms.
Apptask insists on “dual-core” development philosophy – investing resources in developing our own products, as well as making our best effort to develop tailored solutions to our customers’ business needs. Our flagship product, mPub, was launched with proven success that won the 2011 Hong Kong ICT Award – Best Life Style Gold Award, in recognition of its revolutionary digital publishing mobile solution. Other products like emTask, mShare and TeamNote are also well received in the market.
Apptask has created over 200 mobile apps for multi-national corporations and municipal clients, such as Standard Chartered Bank, Disneyland, McDonalds, Nielsen, Philips, OSIM, HKTDC, CTM, WuXi Technology Park and Shanghai City Council, etc.
1. Provide creative ideas and art direction on iOS/Android/Website design projects.
2. Translate the needs of business, brand, market and user requirements into highly polished and user-centric designs.
3. Conduct user research to define user problems and needs; create low-fidelity prototype for idea validation.
4. Design the best experience and user interface of digital platforms - Apps, websites and admin panels.
5. Marketing materials.
1. Diploma/Higher Diploma in graphic design or related disciplines.
2. Creative, self-motivated, independent & good design sense.
3. Able to manage a diversity of projects in tight schedule.
4. Hands-on experience in Mac platform and excellent skills in graphic software especially in Adobe Design Software.
5. Portfolio required.
6. 1-2 years’ experience.
7. Skills with Illustration design will be appreciated.
***Most important requirement “Love and share what you create”.
|Job ref no.||CT3127825-01#8506|