As one of the leadingprofessional firms, we offer a dynamic and stimulating environment. At KPMG,you will provide secretarial and administrative support to our senior management.
- Provide all-round secretarial and administrative support to senior management
- Handle business correspondence, expenses claims, diary and events management
- Organise frequent travel arrangements and business functions
- Screen and answer incoming calls in a polite and professional manner
- Prepare reports, minutes and file notes
- Coordinate meetings and prepare presentation materials
- Perform other duties as required and occasionally work outside office hours
- Form 5 graduate or above with formal secretarial training and a minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience
- A good team player with excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Be tactful and sensible in handling challenging tasks
- Be responsible and accountable
- Expert in coordinating travel arrangements, and experienced in organising business meetings
- Excellent typing and computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is required
To apply please send your CV and salary expectations to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
|Job ref no.||120276BR (CT3117920-01#0034)|
KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.