Main Purpose of Job:
Partner Support Executive helps Partners and Advisers prepare, submit and gain approval on the business they write. Working alongside the Senior Executive and the team, in providing technical and administrative support to the Partners and Advisers, to ensure the quality of advice and documentation.
Key Responsibilities of the Job:
- Prepare require documentation (i.e. Suitability letter, Client sign up pack) following partners advice to ensure quality submission of business case.
- Performs checks on client onboarding documents to ensure that all regulatory and AML controls are adhered.
- Provide ad hoc Administrative support to Partners for their clients, including but not limited to updating clients’ information; third parties dealing/switching requests of clients’ investment.
- Give realistic expectations on timelines, and able to communicate sufficiently to be able to coordinate and efficiently complete tasks.
- Liaise with various parties to ensure appropriate processes are followed diligently; all significant issues arising within the Partner’s practice are escalated and monitored to senior management attention.
- Assist the Partnership Development Manager to ensure Partners understand the advice guidance process to advise their clients. You will need to train best practice around process and quality of advice documentation ensuring high standards are maintained.
- Undertakes any specific projects /ad hoc duties as outlined by managers.
- Generating weekly reports for the management team.
- Understand, follow, and demonstrates compliance with SJP internal control standard.
Requirements of the Job:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Attention to details
- Good time management
- Good oral and written communication in English
To advocate and apply SJP knowledge and best practice ie by providing support, assistance on the various task and responsibilities around the Advice Guidance and reduce/eliminate errors on the recommendations made to clients.
- Attention to details with proactive mindset
- Ability to take ownership and work independently
Nature and Scope of Impact:
The tasks and responsibilities of any member of the Partner support team have a significant influence on the over Quality of Documentation of the company ie a substantial number of Straight/clean cases can reflect positively on the overall Quality of advice that SJP prides itself with
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to deal with tight timeline and challenging situation