- Manage all external communications for Tencent WeStart (Hong Kong)
- Develop strategy and framework to establish commercial/corporate partnerships
- Identify income generation opportunities to enhance the business scale and membership base
- Establish partnerships to promote venue rental service
- Organize, arrange logistics for, and manage in-house events
- Create and lead marketing & branding campaigns
- Maintain strong relationships with PR partners and handle media enquiries
- Develop and manage effective communications on social media
- University Degree holder
- 3-5 years relevant working experience
- Proven track record in corporate partnerships or event sales
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Able to multi-task under pressure
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Interested candidates should apply with full resume stating expected salary to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
All personal data collected will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3115083-01#0019|
|Require to Travel||
Tencent WeStart (Hong Kong) is part of the Tencent WeStart network. We provide members with not only support and resources to help their content creation start-ups grow, but also a community of talented content creators from all over the world.
This creative hub is the first of its kind outside of mainland China, leveraging Hong Kong’s unique geographic location in expanding the WeStart network and connecting with international creators. It will be a unique opportunity for you to work with a wide range of local and international content entrepreneurs, such as multimedia creators, production specialists, and marketing professionals in synergizing the development of the cultural and creative industry from online to offline.