Passenger Services Officer
Hong Kong Airport Services Ltd.
- Provide efficient and courteous check-in services to passengers in order to achieve on time flight departure
- Handle passengers at boarding and arrival gates efficiently
- Grade E / Level 2 or above with 5 subjects including English (syllabus B), Chinese Language & Mathematics at HKCEE / HKDSE or equivalent
- Capable of working independently and work under pressure
- With good communication skills and customer-oriented
- Good command of both written & spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Willing to work on shift
Please send your application to General Manager People, Hong Kong Airport Services Ltd., 4/F., Cathay Dragon House, 11 Tung Fai Road, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong or fax to 2928 3170 or email to email@example.com
Information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment-related purposes only and will be handled in strictly confidential. Applicants not being invited for an interview within 4 weeks may be considered their applications unsuccessful. All information regarding unsuccessful applicants will be deleted from our files within 6 months
- 5-day week
- Discretionary bonus
- Insurance plan
- Medical plan
- Paid overtime
Tips to avoid employment traps: verify company information, and look out for jobs ads that offer unreasonable salary or has a remote interview venue.
Leave immediately and report to CTgoodjobs if you encounter any inappropriate behaviour.
More tips to avoid employment traps
About Hong Kong Airport Services Ltd.
We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cathay Pacific Airways Limited with 3,300 experienced staff, serving various airlines including Cathay Dragon and key airlines operating in Hong Kong. We invite the people who are high calibre and ready for the energetic airport business to join our professional team.